Thursday, May 25, 2006

Canes lost last night, putting them at 2-1 in the series. This displeases me, but there is still plenty of time. I think this round is likely to go to a game 7, but I guess only time will tell.

Yesterday I headed out from work early to head to Greensburg. I am on my path to teach the HTML and Javascript course for WCCC next semester *cheer*. Of course I could get bumped by full time faculty at any point, but I'm excited at the prospect of teaching once again. Their campus was absolutely beautiful. As I previously may have mentioned, this is an online course so I don't have to make the drive to instruct, and I can put to use some of the things I've learned being an online student through UMUC but from the other side of the desk.

After my meeting on campus I headed back out to snag Beff who was at the Westmoreland mall. I did manage to not buy too much, just a shirt that was on sale, a treat for my baby girl, a gift for Slippy's birthday, and a $2 book from B&N. It was just nice to get out, particularly since yesterday was the warmest day thus far this "summer".

Nothing else really exciting to report at this time, but I'm sure things will start picking up here real soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you're well.