Monday, May 01, 2006

More paper related efforts yesterday off and on until final submission. During the off times I did some window shopping ... okay, I actually bought a few things. Among those things a few new movies.

I picked up a copy of Just Friends, Hero, Saw II, and Corpse Bride. Of course, three of these I've already seen, and one was a guaranteed like as it featured Ryan Reynolds. So I grit my teeth and see that beautiful man looking rather nasty and they can't even give me a shirtless scene? Seriously here people. They did a bit of a teaser putting him in hockey gear early in the flick however.

Today it was back to work and through the normal hoops. Well, mostly normal. I was shocked to find out that one of our coworkers was admitted to the hospital over the weekend and in rather serious condition. So my thoughts and prayers are there with his family. But I can't help but point out the single-point of failure issue we have at work... where if something happens to someone there isn't anyone else who truly knows their job 100%. But I guess that happens everywhere. The rest of the evening's agenda? A good night's sleep. With the final looming to arrive in my inbox I'll be needing that extra sleep later in the week.

No comments: