Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Carolina had another much needed win in overtime on Sunday putting the series at 3-2. Edmonton has moved on so at least we know who we would be facing if we move on. Game 6 tonight. Fingers crossed.

I spent a good chunk of Sunday at mother's and went out to the Outback for dinner (their food is so far superior to the Lone Star). Monday I ran out to Kauffmans and found another nifty party dress to add to my collection, I definitely have enough to take on a seven day cruise at this point, worked on my Blackboard training (for the community college course I'm to teach), and headed back up the hill. Binder and Amy were in town so I at least got to go sit down and have a drink or two with them at the Boulevard and to (finally) have Christmas. Yes, we're a bit behind, but at least now all of the 2005 gifts are out of my dinning room and I can start shopping for 2006!

No comments: