Saturday, April 15, 2006

Robbed! The new shopping center in Altoona is getting a Barnes and Noble. At least I can go hang out in there when I head to toona to visit w/ mother dear. Speaking of which I made the trek today after going to check out a car in Davidsville. $2.85 for gas will have a Durango driving gal do that type of thing. I so wish I hadn't sold the Avenger. On the cruise front, I'm glad I have my room booked as the stateroom guarantees are now gone indicating that there isn't too many rooms left.

Last evening the Chiefs had a hard go of things with a ton of penalties flying about and losing in a tight one 3-2 out in Toledo. Tonight they're back on the Storm's ice and lost 4-1. I am pretty confident we can beat them on Wednesday in Johnstown. I just hope they know that too. Anything is a tough sell when you're facing a team that has only lost 6 games on their home ice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So you're getting me a ticket for Wednesday, right? :)

Hockey, hockey, hockey, hockey... :)