Monday, April 17, 2006

My newest baby girl is finally at home. No, not the fuzzy kind. Instead today, after almost a year of debating I went and purchased a vehicle to help spare me from the pain of the current gas prices. I now have a cute little 4-banger Dodge Stratus (pictures forthcoming).

Today I also finished off the next round of medication from my doctor - and said to hell with it, as traditional medicine has failed, and lent is over. I can't tell you how delightful a nice cold guinness is after not being able to drink for an extended period of time. My cough feels quelled already. Cure so delightful and indulgent. Thanks to that little bit of beer I'm also quite ready to fall asleep, mayhaps this is also the cure to my recent poor sleep? I also got word today that another pair signed on for our September cruise. Ahhh pink sand.

Good to see Davey T again and to get the new vehicle a good look over before she came home, it is comforting to at least have a boy who is a friend who can play those roles, even if I have to do the bee killing for him. A-something good to see you, you know you wanted to go hang w/ us - since you love me. Even the Slipster came out! A good Monday indeed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Anytime you reference Torch I think it should just be through this picture, or this one. Don't ask about the second one though... it just shows up if you Google the word "torch" and it seemed appropriate.

- B