Sunday, March 12, 2006

What a weekend. Friday the Chiefs pulled a needed win against the Trenton Titans. Luckily there was a great number of things I could cross off of my to do list Saturday morning before jumping back on the midterm assignment (laundry, vaccuuming, grocery store, run the car through the car wash). From there off to the game against Wheeling. What a game it was. Very exciting, I've never seen our fans so into it. The boys busted their butts but came up short in overtime. Should have won that one and I hope they know how phenominal they looked. Keep up that attitude today and we would make quick juice of Reading.

Ok, back to the assignment that needs at least a week to complete. I'm dying here. Make or break I'm too stubborn to not bust ass in this class, even if I am desperate to be done. 3 more classes to go.

No comments: