Monday, March 13, 2006

The boys beat Reading yesterday - I called us winning two in advance of this weekend. I'm a bit peeved w/ the behind the scenes operation right now. I feel like I do alot trying to help the team etc but when I ask for something small I feel crapped on. Just because I'm not a little kid doesn't mean that I should be blown off or lied to about how the broken sticks are handled or when the jerseys will make their way to ebay (you know, so I can help distribute the word about them to interested collectors who would raise the price on them). I guess I shouldn't be surprised, I mean the one person who told me they owed me repeatedly has never done even the slightest nice gesture for me or towards me. So now I just stay away.

I did turn in my midterm last night. I easily needed another week on it, so I'm pretty certain that will not be going well (just what I need since it not only alters my repay from work but my review and payraise this year since it's a goal - how nice is that?) Without even a day of peace now the next assignment is available. At least next week is "spring break" that means I can start on the two papers that are still due before the end of the semester. Please just shoot me. I don't know why I put myself through such torment. I really doubt this will gain me much of anything long run. I guess I'm just stubborn.

"You're no longer a part of, a part of someone else's dreams. -Candlebox"

No comments: