Wednesday, March 01, 2006

This goes out to all those out there that a fellow colleague might refer to as "the gray".

Training? No. That is called wasting money to force me to learn things I am not interested in but that YOU have a vested interest in. If I offer up a class that I am interested in and is related to what I do, or look to do, that makes sense. If you have no clue who the organization is with whom the training I've mentioned is with, despite the fact that they're a leader in the topic, then shame on you.

100% business development is not my past, it is not my present, it will not be my future. Shove it down my throat, you might get me to swallow some of it, but I promise things will finish with your shoes quite a mess.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, nothing like a bit of vitriol in posting. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow... day five. You okay?