Tuesday, March 28, 2006

I'm due to rant on another news topic that fires me up, and this one allows me to use the Carlos Mencia term "frost back" - so it's a bonus. Why exactly are people having a fit about us trying to keep illegal aliens out of our country? Yes, yes, I know they do the crap work we don't want to do, but the problem is they're illegal and there is a huge security breach, which allows easy access to our country not only by Mexicans but by anyone who may have ill intent and the desire to cross the border. They act like it is their right to be an illegal alien. Simply put no. I'm not fond of Mexico either, so I don't blame you for wanting out of there, but get the hell out or come and do things the right way.

I've known too many people who moved to this country, loved this country and decided to make it their home, or to work here (legally) for an extended period of time. They followed the rules and regulations because "when in Rome do as the Romans do". That means paying taxes and the like. There are some rules no one is fond of, but we deal with them. (Here is where I get to use Carlos' term) You don't see Canadians (aka frost backs - *smile* - I say it with affection, and you know that) having a fit about this. Why? Because they're intelligent enough to follow the appropriate guidelines for their entry into the US.

No comments: