Wednesday, March 15, 2006

I am posting happy today I suppose. But this is definitely post worthy. Not only did I do way better on my mid-term than I thought ever possible but I was digging through info for next semester since I have to put through a request at work in advance to get reimbursed. So I realize the class I can take that is within my major is actually VERY relevant right now here at work, as such it will silence that which is called the gray. In addition to that it's taught by the one prof that I've had several times so I actually know what to expect. I'm actually EXCITED for my summer class now. I'll still complain when it starts, so don't think you get off that easy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Of all the phrases I ever thought I might start being used... "the gray" has got to be the oddest.

I like it, but it still seems odd seing other people use it. :)