Monday, February 20, 2006

Where the heck have I been? Don't worry, you can't get rid of me that easily. Ok, so let's get caught up. Friday we headed to watch the Slipster's debut in Cinderella on ice at the war memorial. It took a little while, but I then pointed out to Beff that I think we were at the wrong place for the game. Didn't get to listen, which is probably why the boys won against Trenton.

Saturday Aaron was back in town to finalize on his homestead and to run for the hills one last time, so I followed down to Szechuan for some good grub and then on to the Alibi for a drink or two, and some quite educational discussion. As if I needed more good reasons to not travel to foreign countries that barely speak English and hate Americans. The boys lost in Trenton on this fine evening. This was a pretty rushed day since I didn't get out of bed until 1:30. Oops. But I still got laundry done, and cleaning, and all kinds of other goodies before I headed out.

Sunday I headed to church like a good egg and to the game. I think attendance was pretty good for a Sunday, even if there was a huge number of rugrats. Unfortunately we lost to Wheeling. Painful loss for me since it puts us perilously close to dropping down to 5th place again. Throughout the aforementioned days I spent some time working to read everything and start my paper due on the 5th of March.

Today I got my butt up, cranked out a few more player posters, headed to the arena to get everything up, got the oil changed and tires rotated, grabbed some grub, and of to the vet w/ the bigg'n. More blood drawn, so we'll get an update in a day or two. She's uber thin, but perky... so I'll wait and see if we get any indicators. Ok, time to get back to my procrastinating, I mean working on my paper. Do I really have to go back to work tomorrow? How about another vacation.... a cruise, yeah, that would be nice. Where is my sugar daddy?

No comments: