Tuesday, February 14, 2006

It's time for a little more audience partici- (say it... say it...) pation. So, place your votes on which cute little item I should buy for myself as a Valentine's day gift.

Item #1: Jacquard and lace corset from Frederick's of Hollywood. Pros: It's red and black, so the colors are ideal. There's something about fire-engine red that screams wise. Cons: My size isn't available until April. I keep looking for the add on item that makes me look like model in the following link, but I don't see it. [view it]

Item #2: The Pyramid Collection Hankerchief blouse. Pros: It is bitchin cute and so gothy despite being white. Cons: It's white. I'm messy. [view it]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Corset! OMG, corset so much!

Joe K

Anonymous said...

Item #1... not so much.

Item #2... good, but...

Item #3: http://www.fredericks.com/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=Holiday2002&category%5Fname=Corsets%2DIntimate+Fashion+Styles&product%5Fid=56603

Best.

Although, if it's really between the first two my vote is definitely for number two... there's just something about those things I've always loved.

Er, not on me, for the record.

JM said...

Via private emails I've received two votes for number 1 and one that said they were both quite nice.

Time to order...