Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Royals to the shootout and the Chiefs down them with two unanswered shoot out goals. How about them apples? Oh... that's applesauce b*tch. Chiefs now move into 3rd place in the division and Reading ties up Wheeling w/ that one point for 1st. Roche had a goal in regulation and one in the shootout, good work buttercup. Andy Thompson never showed his face and is now released *ponder*. Henrich returns and Rosehill leaves once again. Lots of moves back and forth lately.

I spent part of the evening trying to dig through more classwork. I'm still "behind" by my standards but at least I don't feel buried. Satin had me up 4 times the night before last, last night only once - but I'm still moving a bit slow today. It's just my slow week - we all have one right? If I'm "off" at least the boys were dead on.

No comments: