Friday, February 03, 2006

Oh lovely night. Alton tackled mixed drinks this evening on Good Eats! Mmm, booze. This was definitely on my agenda for this evening as I sit and listened to the Chiefs play so I'm glad he prepared me for the evening. What is it w/ Latulippe trying to start things w/ our players? Last time Bittner, this time Elliott. Are you crazy little man? All said and done the Chiefs lost in the shootout. At least Toledo is beating Trenton at this point, so we won't slide out of 4th again just yet. Rumor has it Eklund is coming from Springfield, but I've not found anything official, thus it's not on the FC site. Seems a bit harsh since we just tossed some cash to bring in Betz as our second tender.

I managed to figure out a little more of our work for class this week. I can't say I totally get it, but I was able to solve a few more problems. It's progress.

Before Alton came on I was whizzing about the house getting some cleaning underway as I was behind due to my excursion to Columbus last weekend. The kitchen is clean, the floors are vaccuumed, the bathroom is even dealt with, and the laundry is well under way. I'm giving the best attempt to get things out of the way so I can do more classwork this weekend and still have time to relax a bit too.

No comments: