Monday, November 07, 2005

There are some people that you'd like to spill your guts to. That person you have no way of actually getting it all out to because you don't see them often or don't have a way or the nerve to say it during the infrequent times you see them. We all have that someone or list of someones. This rant is for one of them. They'll never read it, I can rest fairly confident of that, so here goes.

1). You didn't. You answered a question directed at you with a question that I asked... well not really, as you clearly don't remember the question I asked very accurately at all. You said you were saving that - so go read it again. How you can say you wouldn't tell anyone and that it was our joke and then put it somewhere that has the potential to be in front of that many people? You're killing me here. Clearly you don't realize you're not the only person who can "get back" at others.

Amusing thing here is that it was just the second that I wasn't watching for the punchline when it came. Isn't that when everything happens? When you stop watching and waiting for it?

2). I'm sure you thought it was funny - but my gut instantly told me this was not in fun but more in making fun. I hate to think that, but it's true. I guess it all bubbles down to that first life shaping moment back in 7th grade when the boy I was starry eyed over looked me in the eyes and said "I would never date a f*cking ugly dog like you". I do, in fact, expect to be the big joke to guys.

3). More people agree with the "it didn't take" theory. Interesting. This is a strange phenominon which should be studied. It would make a great thesis. Next time I get dumped for a roll of fat with nipples *cough* I'll just say no. Because, I guess if you just deny the fact that the breakup occurred that guys are just too spineless to do anything about it and before you know it *poof* you're a couple again.

4). If you've never seen it, I can't believe it, but watch or re-watch Waynes' World. Try this line it might help you out "Are you mental? We broke up? Cha!"

If you recall what I told you, and no, I have NEVER lied to you, it does take a lot of nerve to go for the "fabulous prizes". If you have not the conviction to chase the dream you came for, how can you possibly have the nerve to stand up for yourself? In the mean time, stop inadvertantly breaking my heart over and over and over again... because I'm an idiot who just can't learn and just can't put you out of my mind.

Oh, and for the person asking about the cake aspect *ahem*. We made brownies last night. It's probably part of the reason I gained two pounds this past weekend just in time for the weigh in at work for the holiday challenge.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ya know, I keep trying to warn people that it's just not a good idea to mess with people that I care about...but some of them don't listen. I found last night that I'm going to have a lesson to teach here about screwing my friends over...ah, and you thought another of my cohorts was the “scary” one and I was the nice, sweet one…oh, just you wait until the next time we meet…

~ Beff