Saturday, November 26, 2005

Day 1 - Boarding the ship
Today, the Slipster, Beff, Cindi, Eric, and I headed out to catch up with the Enchantment of the Seas. I was thrilled as we familiarized ourselves with the ship to see we were assigned for dinner right next to the captain's table in the very middle of the dining hall... fabulous seats! Further still in getting the signatures during our familiarization my name was then drawn at the show, winning me a spa package!

I do have to report some disappointments with the Enchantment however, I guess it is the curse of a ship that has been enlarged. The dance club was not well designed, allowing little area with clear visibility onto the dance floor and insufficient space for all in attendance. This area, to my knowledge was not altered when the ship was stretched earlier this year.

Royal Caribbean has changed a few things, such as the late seating now having an earlier show and a lack of church services on Sunday which peeved me, but all and all I am still very pleased and looking forward to my next trip on RC. The earlier show time resulted in quite a few conflicts with other events we would have wanted to hit... I guess next time I'll take the early seating. Time to start thinking about where I want to head next :)

No comments: