Saturday, October 29, 2005

Lost. Again. My heart breaks for this stuff. Pretty sad. Good work to Greco and Peterson for their goals. Roche had an assist and almost polished things in overtime, but no deal. Shootout loss.

Costume night for the fan club was a bit of a dud since most everyone neglected to dress up. That's okay. I had fun as Ms. Crosscheck. Despite the loss, I was surprised to see some people not pissy and willing to greet me. I'm sure there was a reason for that.

I also have come to realize there are some fabulous actors in Johnstown. Again, thank you for honoring me so greatly by going so far out of your way to attempt to make things appear to be what I'd least like to see.

I was suppose to go watch some movies after the game, but I just wasn't up for it. Sorry Vis. I was going to, but no reason to be the downer.

Oh... ZAN. Not ZAHN. Ok ok. Don't beat me again.

"Cause I just can't look its killing me, and taking control. Jealousy, turning saints into the sea. -Killers"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Zahn's dead, Aeryn...

Hmm... you're Aeryn, but where will you ever find someone with a first name of John...?

Pour tout les personnes qui parlent francais, vous savez ce que je dis.

Ou non. C'est possible que vous n'avez pas d'idea. Dans ce cas, feignez-vous.

- Brian

JM said...

Pas tous feignons nous parfois?

Now that John Creighton... there's a hottie. It must be the name.

JC