Friday, September 23, 2005

I won't say it, but you know where I am. I took last night off to chill and I was going to dive back in and wrap up my paper tonight. That clearly did not happen. One oops by a co-worker and all of the data from our tool went poof. So, after our middle eastern dance class I headed back to help him get everything back in the database. *whew*

Not too long ago I had that blech mouth feeling and I got up and went to brush my teeth. I had a sudden realization that it's a little too much like living here to be here so late and to brush my teeth for the evening here. I guess having a toothbrush and paste is carry over from the braces days. Probably a good habit. Heaven knows I have plenty of bad ones.

I have another deal that I'm talking on something delightful. I dare not speak of it further or I might jinx myself. How did I know the one thing I'd want so bad would come at a bad "time". Destiny, you're a royal bitch, you know that?

No comments: