Saturday, September 10, 2005

At last - sleep! Thursday, instead of sleeping like I should have I ended up at the Boulevard for dinner. Not too bad of a thing since it chilled me out enough to get to sleep quickly. Friday I caught up with a great deal of things and finally allowed my mind to clear from work for the weekend, and boy, did I sleep well last night.

I came home Friday and just let myself accomplish personal tasks for once, nothing for work or class. I can now proudly say that the Chiefs Fan Club website (planned still) has it's content up to date. All I need to do now is deal with the title photos which will take some time to get those just right and to get the site live. This morning (ok, afternoon - I didn't get up til noon) I cranked out an article for the newsletter, so at least I don't feel like a slacker there. Now I can finish the trifecta if I get on top of a poster or two this weekend as well.

For now, I'm watching a movie and chilling back out. Maybe I should do some more online Christmas shopping too. Then maybe on to some class-related efforts. Either way I'll be staying pretty busy now that I'm awake enough to focus once again.

No comments: