Sunday, August 28, 2005

Tease.

Women tease men with the potential for sex, or at least so I understand *smile*. Men, some of them out there tease hockey chics with bitchin jerseys. While I only have one grail jersey that continues to elude me there is another jersey or two that I'd love to get my paws on. It is one of these which I inadvertantly electronically met someone in possession of. Not for sale but that's not the point, at least I know they exist in the trade. A pseudo-bright spot in the midst of an otherwise dull day.

I have so many things I really should be working on or doing, but instead I have been slacking quite proficiently today. What is on the slate of should do? I completed one poster yesterday for the poster committee - but I really wanted to have a second done before the next fan club meeting. I have to get the fan club website updated from my first draft, completed over a year ago, to something more timely. Then there is the assignment I'm to complete before my class starts next week and the six chapters I need to read in the CMMI book before my training this week at work.

Instead I made the first catalog order of Christmas gifts for 2005. I need to update my amazon wish list too so everyone can get me the things I put off buying for myself. Sounds greedy I'm sure, but it makes life easier w/ some family members if I can point them to a list.

I also received some word on a few guys we are still holding the rights to that piqued my interest. I wonder what we'll end up with instead.

Finally, I noted the very first changed leaf on the tree in my back yard. It just glows out there, all pale reddish yellow amongst the rich green leaves. Summer of Beff? Autumn of Judy!

No comments: