Thursday, July 14, 2005

You have to love it when a friend says authorities were at their house to ask questions about you. *laugh* It's funnier still when it's not the first time you've been told this.

I held off all day wishing Beff a happy birthday as I wanted to wait to blog about our evening. As it was Ms. Beff's day she got to pick so we headed to Rizzo's. Dinner was yummy even if the people sitting next to us couldn't stop yapping to the guy w/ the kids and the old lady in the hair net. We sat and chatted for a while then waiting for our dinners to settle before heading back out to eat and park for some dessert. Being very perceptive the waitress picked up on the fact that it was Beth's birthday and, without prompting, came out with clappers, singers, and a candle on her dessert. Ok, not that it needs to be said but we did no exercising tonight.

I managed to get caught back up today at work and sent out my one action item approved on time. Quite the relief. I really wish it was the weekend already, but I can make it one more day I suppose. Now on to my classwork before I will allow myself a nice warm shower. I can't wait to slide into my comfy bed - I've been sleeping like a champ lately. It (sleeping) is, after all, one of my favorite hobbies.

No comments: