Saturday, July 09, 2005

The phrase Thank God it's Friday didn't completely summarize my emotions yesterday. It's been a busy week at work, and I had a pretty healthy list of things I wanted to cross off my list before the end of the day yesterday. I was successful in crossing everything off - and the best reward for doing so? Getting to go to the Law's for dinner and chat. Any occasion in which I am presented with food prepared by the Law family I overeat and last night was no exception. Ok so there is Law food, sushi, and chinese (from what I hear *laugh*) that I overindulge with. Jacob was kind enough to show me his play house before the rain came. While we didn't get to sit outside and enjoy our dwindling summer due to the rain we did get to sit and talk.

I think I tired out a little early. Gratefully I was able to fall asleep pretty fast and to sleep well as my mother decided it was a good idea to sic my sister on me at 9am. She KNOWS I would still be in bed. I was half awake however and decided this a good thing as it got me up and moving. So far today I've vacuumed, done laundry, done dishes, and started to pull things together to head out on an overnight trip w/ my sister and her kids tomorrow.

Time to chill for a little while before more running starts up. The girls are headed to the groomer today for a long overdue bath and I am then heading to the mall to get my phone looked at, which has suddenly decided to not bother ringing or to tell me that I have messages. From there on to Vicki's, again, since the idiots the other day would not let me use my birthday gift card on sale materials. It's July people, EVERYTHING in Vicki's is on sale in July. Hopefully the manager that Beff spoke to yesterday will be there and able to deal with the situation. Finally, on to Davey T's grad party. Woohoo!

No comments: