Wednesday, July 20, 2005

I thought it was cruel and unusual what my dear sweet sister did to me with her birthday card as it clearly proclaimed my new age to the world (and my postman). But to find today that a "friend" went and posted my age on her blog? Ugh. You people are killing me here.

I was having a pretty fabulous day, despite my expectations that I might be found weeping at some point. The morning went quickly and lunch spawned a bitchin pair of pants from Hot Topic. I also opened my gifts from the Slipster which I'm pretty excited about - more hockey books to read *woohoo*

This afternoon I get back to another scorning for being able to think for myself and to try and get work done on my project. I'm a bit pissy about it, but I'll get over it and will respond as any bitter individual would by hyper-following the rules set forth for me.

On to happier things, just a few hours longer and I'll be heading to Toona with a great big crew for sushi :) Phil, Kirkus, Beff, Slipster, Davey T, CJT and I will be slamming some fish, well at least those of us brave enough to do so anyhow.

Wee! Happy birthday to me :)

No comments: