Tuesday, June 21, 2005

I'm baaaack! I didn't even wreck my durango after returning, which is impressive. The rental car I drove had very touchy brakes to the point I felt like I had to stand on mine to stop the car. Weather was nice coming and going and I stayed wide awake for the drives, despite my passengers taking pretty good naps. I think it's safe to say the meeting I traveled for went better than I was expecting, but we'll see once we have feedback on the materials we delivered.

Leaving late on Monday and driving back well after lunch time this afternoon has a few extra hours on my timesheet so far for the week. Hopefully there won't be an issue with leaving work a bit early on Thursday to relax and do some more reading for my class.

I've allowed quite a few telephone calls to fall by the way-side, now that I've created a list I realize how many. Maybe tomorrow I'll take a few minutes and make some overdue appointments for myself and the dogs.

No comments: