Wednesday, June 01, 2005

From being asked if I wanted screwed or nailed at lunch time, to coming home to find two youngin's working on my deck it was a pretty decent day. All coy amusement aside, I was surprised to get an email this morning saying that efforts to complete a task arranged while drinking at my picnic were going to start this morning. After many hours of labor some of my deck is renovated and nearing completion of the upgrade.

On a hockey note tonight was game 6 in the Kelly Cup finals. I should be cheering for the Everblades since they're Carolina's affiliate, but I do have to stick with the northern divisions. Go Trenton! Congrats on bringing the Kelly cup back to the Northern division.

Another thought for the evening. Do you ever sit and put puzzle pieces together in your mind? Small, obscure pieces that mean nothing and are really half driven by your own theories and hypothesis and just KNOW that there is something more than what you see, brewing beneath the surface? Well that's where I am right now. I'm watching, from afar, and I see, I know, I feel. Some people call it a "need to know", I just call it an uncontrollable urge to which I probably should avoid watching but simply can't resist. Maybe I'm just seeing things play out in my minds eye as I have expected them to.

No comments: