Thursday, May 19, 2005

If anything today I am well rested. I came home last night with the brewings of a pretty good headache that had me climbing into bed for a nap, which turned into an all-nighter, around 7pm. By 1am I woke up with what was darn close to a migraine if it wasn't. I can't really say as I've only ever experienced one headache that I know, beyond a shadow of a doubt was a migraine. It was sort of sad to be laying there with no one to whine and lean on in my pain, but I was quickly reminded that during that first migraine the most soothing comment I got was "just go to sleep". *rolls eyes* Sorry to have kept you from sleep in my agony. *pfooey*

Either way, can I blame the headache on the two days of the sprinkler system beeping?

My first upset for the big party saturday came at the grocery store on Wednesday - no green kool-aid that I recall from my archery days. I instead opted for the blue cherry, that should work well. Now to get the delivery of my grain and some apples to slice up. Meat is on sale at the grocery stores this week, so big bonus there. I'm looking at 18 replied with a yes and 15 with a maybe. This could be one hell of a party.

Too bad I haven't been made privvy to the current in town status of anyone special or mayhaps they would have received an invite. But I doubt highly I could offer the 'bring your significant other' without a cringe.

"I'm giving everything for love and I'm finding out it's not enough. -Plumb"

No comments: