Friday, May 20, 2005

At last, the stenciling in the bathroom is done. It only took a little over an hour last night. I can't even begin to tell you how long I procrastinated it! Thank goodness for having parties, or I'd never get those types of things done.

At last I also have a line on another one of my wish-list jerseys. *huge evil grin* We'll see how this pans out. My co-worker is right, some day I WILL be able to retire off of my jerseys by just selling one or two off every month.

I've also been coming up with little maniacal plots against those who cause me great frustration. Are all women this evil?

"I thought you were special, I thought you should know. -Garbage"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've also been coming up with little maniacal plots against those who cause me great frustration. Are all women this evil?

Yes.

Anonymous said...

I've also been coming up with little maniacal plots against those who cause me great frustration. Are all women this evil?

Yes. ;-)

~Joe K