Wednesday, May 11, 2005

I slacked a wee bit too much last night so today I pay. My work day was shortened, but not such that I was going to enjoy the WONDERFUL weather we're currently having. No, instead I had to go to the doctor that all women hate. Thank goodness my doctor knows this and can have me in the door and right back out within 10 minutes.

From there, since I decided to lay around last evening I headed outside to fire up my new pressure washer. I cleaned the siding, sidewalks, and some of the moss off of the deck. Based upon my desire to make grunting noises after proudly looking at my cleaned items I know it's true that women also have a good dose of testosterone in there. You'd think with all of my man-attracting toys (snow blower, pressure washer, bitchin grill) I'd have them crawling around here.

Now that I've guaranteed I'll be sore tomorrow *grin* I guess I'll plop here on the couch and get back to my work that needs caught up on. Hopefully work-work will taper back off some when my classes start back up. Probably a few more days until I get my grade from this past class. *fingers crossed*

No comments: