Monday, May 30, 2005

I can't believe my long weekend is almost over. I am glad we had a cookout here last weekend, as there wasn't a memorial day cookout to be had. I did however grub sushi once again yesterday *grin* I really hate the fact that I allowed myself to be trained to enjoy sushi. It truly does end up in your mind periodically to the levels where you yearn to get your fix.

In the lull of the ending weekend I did a little hunting and gathering on amazon, so at least I'll have a few more CDs in a week or so. My summer class official starts on Tuesday and I even read part of my assignment already. Being ahead of schedule won't last long, so I figure I should mention it now, while it lasts. I feel like I've made great progress towards my masters, having half of the credits now behind me, but finishing up still seems like forever away.

I know what I want - a new movie and a drink. Hmm. I wonder what all Blockbuster has on their sale racks. I guess it's been a pretty boring weekend (minus the bee-sting and the freakish events at the Ruby Tuesdays in Indiana), but boring is also relaxing and refreshing.

No comments: