Saturday, April 09, 2005

What an incredibly beautiful day today. We made the run to AAA and put the deposits in on our cruise. Now we'll be jonesing for this for 7 months! We made another pass through the mall and I snagged a few more tops and a dress (hopefully it will fit and look decent). I also bugged one of the clowns there to paint my face for this evenings game *grin* I'm such a child sometimes, but it's part of my charm.

I'm also loving the spring clothes this year - the bright colors the designs. Great stuff. It put me in the mood for another one of my favorite spring time things... wandering through the Walmart garden center. I hate Walmart, don't get me wrong, but the garden center is an entity onto itself. The flowers, the smells... particularly the mulch! I snagged my 10 bags and brought them home to spread out tomorrow should the great weather hold out.

Now I see for our last game we'll be missing Brian Collins as well, who was loaned to the Worcester Ice Cats... another one bites the dust. I'm glad to still have Jean D. in town, but I'm disappointed for him. I still say he deserves to be up in the A.

No comments: