Friday, April 08, 2005

After a pretty busy day at work I headed off to the game. The Chiefs lost to the Titans 5-2 with our goals coming from Bowman and Tarabrin. I'm proud of DesRochers who was out there working on some more hits and offering up a physical game even if it was all for naught on this particular night.

After getting home my stomach decided dinner was a necessity. Since I didn't want to cook a full meal, I pulled out ramen noodles. Do you have any clue how long it's been since I made ramen?! Well, it's been so long that I'm still trained to make them in a microwave (think college when that's all you have to cook with), but I couldn't recall that PERFECT cooking time. They were still pretty tasty.

Tomorrow the next vacation gets scheduled. Here's to the hockey games to be scheduled from November 26 to December 1 being away games. *grin* Well, I don't want to MISS one. Sheesh.

No comments: