Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Now the Louisiana IceGators have also pulled out of the ECHL for next season. What is going on - the teams are dropping like flies!

My thought for the afternoon... "boys ARE stupid... throw rocks at them!" Yes, I stole this phrase from David and Goliath, but they're so right. Incidently, you have to go through this site's goodies. Great stuff. Eve L is so me. I have a doll of her here in my cube *grin* Anyhow... so why are boys stupid today? Because they are easily roped into telling you that the girl they had with them is the chic they've been seeing. BEEN SEEING? You didn't even buy her dinner and she came in from where to see you? *sheesh* All this two days after asking if the guy I was with was my man. Am I crazy here?

I'll be back later tonight with word on the Bridgeport game. I'm so excited!

No comments: