Saturday, April 16, 2005

After oozing into my bed as early as possible last night and spending a quality 11 hours there I feel MUCH better. I'll never understand why traveling is so tiring.

I got a few small things done around the house this morning all the while missing Bond Park. Today was one of those bright and calm days that just called out for taking Satin to the "lake" with the 15-foot lead in tow so she could swim. Curse you NC, why must you be so far away? I think I'll always pine for the Carolinas while living in PA. But so long as there is hockey in town I'll be able to put off my desires to re-relocate. I opened a mere two windows and I could smell the daffodils while sitting in my living room. What a great scent. Even if daffodils are "the devil". Ask my ex. *ha ha*

Without hockey I opted to agree to go to a Riverhawks arena football game with some of my coworkers. I figure it's the least I can do since I torment them with my attempts to get groups to the Chiefs games. Besides, the other times I've been around these folks it's been good times. This of course means I didn't get to listen to the Bridgeport game online this evening, which I felt bad about. One must lend their support even if they are hundreds of miles away. Of course I ended up missing Jean DesRochers' first assist in the A. Congrats Jean! Thank goodness for saved media, I can listen now, before I head to bed.

I haven't been too dilligent about catching all of the SeaWolves games either. Sounds like Mississippi is having a rough go of things in the first round of playoffs against Gwinnett. I'm sure having more of the games as away games than home doesn't help either. I did see that Batesy barely missed an open crease shot last evening.

"No matter what I do. No matter what I do - it's never enough. -Type O Negative"

No comments: