Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Goodness what a quick start to the game! Peoria ends up stepping up by two VERY quickly but the Chiefs answer with one putting things at 2-1 within the first three minutes. By the end of the first... 3-1. In the second Scally stepped in for Cann and things continued to tumble. By the end of the 2nd we were down 5-1. Joe Tallari scored one in the third demonstrating that he's just not giving up and will most definitely be a hot commodity next season in the ECHL if not higher. The game finished at 6-2.

Gerbe was out this evening w/ an injured shoulder so JT saw some more ice time. Sully announced his definitive plans to hang up the skates after this season during the first intermission.

I also noticed this evening while randomly looking at job listings back in NC how out of date my resume is. I ALWAYS advocate having it up to date, so I figure I should get in gear and update. There is, after all, a great deal of new projects I need to address on my resume and frankly it is still way too tailored for development positions. Those who can't do teach they say, I've already done that in my life time... so what is more extreme? Management. Look out world.

No comments: