Tuesday, March 15, 2005

And it begins. Shawn Mather is on his way to AC and Mike James is on his way to Toledo. Shawn/Lauren - best of luck and warm wishes to you. You WILL be missed. If you keep reading, feel free to drop a hello if the mood strikes. I would personally think things aren't done. I think we're bound to lose someone or someones else in the next few days. Trade deadlines are still a week away. We did walk away with future considerations on both players, as I've stated on the boards it seems like a good move to me, we may as well start building and hoping for next year.

This is when I kind of laugh at the idiots on the message boards who keep pointing the puck bunny finger at me. *gasp* does this GIRL have more of a clue about hockey and the strategy that goes on off the ice than you do? *glare*

"I hide behind a smile as this perfect plan unfolds. -Evanescence"

No comments: