Monday, February 14, 2005

My Valentine's day will be spent doing something I enjoy. Watching hockey. Much to my pleasure the AHL all-star game is on ESPN2. So, after turning down too many people who felt that I needed to do something other than sit here and be pissy - I found something that will distract me for a few hours.

I have to say, I look forward to next year's AHL all-star game, as I'm hoping to see Jean Desrochers on there. I don't know why - I just really believe his career has potential... even if he doesn't always feel that way. I'm not saying other Chiefs don't stand a chance, I can just see him getting there and beyond if he can just keep his own counter productive thoughts contained.

Kind of pointless to be cheering for any of the guys in such a way. It's not like they really give a rats ass what I think about their potential or careers. Hell, half of them date girl that probably couldn't even spell their own names, much less tell you the three main rules of hockey. Ok. Game on. Time to put some spinach and artichoke dip in the oven.

NOTE: Due to some questions I've received about the 'date' statement I made - allow me to clarify. I've switched from "women" to "girls" and there is a clear difference between those that "date" vs have "relationships". I think you get my point.

"Do I ever cross your mind, anytime? - Brian McKnight"

No comments: