Friday, February 04, 2005

I saw some of this last evening, but was too lazy and overwhelmed at the same time to even blog. Cleveland has assigned another left winger, Glenn Olson, our way. I'm not trying to be rude here, but hopefully his attitude will be similar to two of the three that have appeared here recently - none of this wild behavior that draws stupid penalties - and thus he won't be here long. Gee, does that hint at who I think the one who cannot maintain restraint is?

A weekend of hockey seems like the perfect therapy for some stress that has me pressed under it's thumb. Hopefully in between the games I'll be able to wrap up my first writing assignment for my new term. Some days I can't believe I'm ALREADY half way to my masters, other days I can't believe I'm ONLY half way to my masters. Let me tell you, this week is mostly of the later attitude. I feel like I have 4 million different things that I'm falling behind on at work too. I know I'll eventually get everything in order, and that stress is what helps me get things done, but I still have pangs of panic.

No comments: