Sunday, February 13, 2005

Athletes tend to have a lot of seemingly silly pre-game rituals. I guess that type of thing carries over to some of us nutty fans. We've tried shifting parking spaces to get a winning streak going, we've tried during game routines to turn things around... all to no avail.

Last night, it was time for something drastic. Last night was the first game I did not attend or listen to this season. While I'll always back the team regardless of our track record I just needed a break. If we had won I would have feared I was bad-luck, at least now I don't feel obligated to NOT listen in the future. While I was off in Altoona consuming massive amounts of sushi and hanging with "Teej" and Rian the guys dropped to the Storm 3-0. I slept for what seemed like an eternity yesterday before I woke up with heading to toona-town on my mind, so I just packed up and headed over.

No comments: