Friday, January 07, 2005

Pain. God weeps, that is why it keeps raining in Johnstown. Blah. Not the best of games. By the end of the 1st we were down 3-0. Luckily Tallari and Hildy each scored one so we weren't completely spanked. But we did finish up 5-2. There were so many calls missed. Very disappointing. I guess for now we can blame it on the changes in the lines due to the player migration.

So, Jean Desrochers... aren't you glad I pointed out that little issue with your helmet and visor? Nice to still have that eye, eh? But... nice bruise. Very hot. *laugh* Isn't that terrble? Yes, black eyes on guys are attractive. *shrug*

Jonathan Tremblay - you're in trouble with me. You didn't even laugh at my comic strip? I thought it was precious, being a snoopy fan helps I guess, but I thought of you - see C, I was being nice and he didn't even laugh!

Now, for disturbing from this evening. I've always been very gracious and friendly with the rugrat that hinted at affection for me. It's a compliment... I mean, when I was in high school, high school boys didn't hit on me. To think they find me attractive now - while not what I'm at all interested in - is kind of sweet.

This evening, I'm talking with someone (actually, putting them up to getting me a photo). These kids, two boys, significantly younger than my nephew (he is 15) start shouting "hey" and attempting to get the attention of the person I'm talking to. Why? To then tell him "hey, she's hot". I had to ask this other person who they were talking about because I simply could not fathom, but yes... they meant me. Yes, I (normally) like my guys younger, but that is just obscene. I could be their mother. *shiver*

1 comment:

Fernando da Silva said...

Wow, great blog!!!

I hope the NHL lockout ends soon, so i can hear Canes games on NHL Radio.