Monday, January 10, 2005

After another disappointment on Saturday night to a west coast team, we pulled off an important win against the Royals on Sunday. Hildy, Cavy, and Tallari all scored on Sunday as did Demo, shorthanded, putting us up 4-1. By the way, nice turtle there Greenough.

I joined a few friends at the Haven post game and ended up seeing many of the boys out. It was educational to say the least. My wife didn't fail to disappoint with his lovely disrespectful attitude and almost lost teeth to my one friend. Somehow the attempt to then buy us tequila - um, no thanks. Rico Suave you are not. Overall however it was nice to see them out relaxing and bonding with the new guys.

Time for a cup of coffee and my morning ritual reads before I can even think about getting this week underway.

No comments: