Friday, December 17, 2004

Yes, I'm still alive, but thanks for your concern. It's been a very busy week with work... and recovering from partying. Of course, there is another party tonight. I think I need to take a radio however so I can see how my boys are doing. Time to stomp Dayton!

Did you ever have an epiphany? Like you're just laying there, half asleep and something comes to you - something that you shouldn't know about? That happened last night. I'm rather interested to get some information from this person to see how accurate my little poof of information is. Sometimes the subconscious mind freaks me out. Needless to say, depending whether I get blown off this weekend or not may determine if I ever get the answer to that question.

"But now I am strong because of you -Beyonce"

No comments: