Sunday, October 24, 2004

Chiefs lost in a shoot out to Dayton. It was a good game. Sat in the 'party pit' and should have a few good pictures. I guess we'll see here shortly. James, Desrochers, and Mather tapped one in. Got to slap on the skates, and was happy to see that they zambonied before letting folks out there. Last year the ice was such a mess, it was awful for someone as terrible as I on skates.

I feel like I was running in circles all day, but I didn't get much done. At least I got to church and got my little lesson in for the day. I really think sometimes the themes are directed at me.

It's official, Paul is signed w/ the Beacons in the UHL. And... this just cracked me up... he took on my favorite number, 13 (Bates' number and my softball number)! A fight in his first game, which I've seen good commentary on and two assists already under his belt. You say you don't score goals? Well I say you do. So give'm hell toots.

"Not just a support system... -Liz Phair"

No comments: