Sunday, October 24, 2004

1:08PM: It's hockey night in Johnstown! The sun was out, for the first time in a week (see, even God digs hockey). I'm opting for the Zehr jersey for this evening (yet another guy who the mere act of me being a fan of his ended up ensuring he would not return to Jtown, or hockey even for the time being). On the off chance you're reading Jeff - drop me a line.

I did accomplish some cleaning, and mowing, and bouncing around the house listening to my tunes prior to getting ready for the game. I even ran out and bought the pumpkins I need for next weekend. Let's see how much I hate pumpkins after next Saturday.

I will add to this post after the game. Hopefully I will be as 'up' as I am pre-game. I should be okay given that some of the crew and I will be grubbing prior, and a nice evening out with friends coupled with hockey always puts a smile on my face. LETS GO CHIEFS!

12:38AM (Sunday): I'm back, I'm happy! 4-3 Chiefs. We were up 4-0 but our D kind of went f-o and let Wheeling abuse Currie like a red-headed step child in the third. But he's amazing, and pulled us through like a champ. What a beautiful series of saves three on goal shots all stopped, stopped, stopped! Goals by James, Desrochers, Kozoriz, and Courchesne. Tremblay was given the day off, what gives? Game on again tomorrow!

"1,2,3 who should I kill? Every mother f*er running up the hill -Rob Zombie"

No comments: