Friday, September 17, 2004

There are times when God reminds you that he's watching out for you. When are those times you may ask? It's times when you go out for a few drinks on a crappy night, not too many people show and you think... why do we bother. Then, when you arrive home you find a huge pine tree laying where your vehicle would have been parked had you not gone out. As windy as it was here, I am considering myself VERY blessed... my fence is still in tact and nothing hit my house. Thank you Lord. I guess I'll carve a path tomorrow - and try to reach the owners of the neighboring property - that's a plus, it's not my freaking tree.

I don't know what it is with trees falling towards vehicles I (we at the time) own. Maybe when your car gets hit that just means he's trying to get your attention instead. It's funny what we chose to listen to and what we chose to ignore.

No comments: