Monday, September 20, 2004

It's just a sneeze. You know how from time to time a certain subject gets brought up to you repeatedly and you wonder why exactly yet another person has decided this was a good topic? Well this has been occuring as of late over my sneeze. Innocent enough topic, right - yes and no. Several individuals have pointed out how delicate and feminine my sneeze is. Feminine... me. HA!

On another note, I was impressed with my stamina yesterday. I was out skating for over two hours without collapsing. Must have been all that extra energy I got from the donut, huh? Next time we go you better have improved... so you don't have a girl skating circles around your wanna-be hockey playing butt. :P

"All of the flowers I gave her. She burned them. -Type O Negative"

No comments: