Tuesday, September 21, 2004

At last the Chiefs pocket schedules are in my grubby hands, so I can get them distributed at work. This is most definitely a herald of the approaching season. At least I managed to work through part of lunch so I could leave work early to tend to the dogs prior to grabbing the schedules. I'm sure the dogs hate me by now, I've just been so obsecenely busy.

After all that, bowling time. I did pretty well the first two games, but the third kinda stunk... and I of course noted I'm next to last in 'high series' scores. Go me :)

That said, I think it's time for bed. I've been tired as can be around mid-day. And no, I don't think I caught your disease, illness boy, although, I am sure my allergies aren't helping as I've woken up both days this week with a sore throat from all that crap trying to drain. Human heads are of ill design.

"One sure shot way to get'm outta their pants, take note to the brand new dance. -Ludacris"

No comments: