Saturday, August 14, 2004

With my classwork done... I was at a loss for what to do today, especially when I woke up way earlier than I expected to on a Saturday. The hedges are trimmed and I did some more cleaning, even cleaned out the closet and the pantry. How does one rewards one's self for getting stuff done? Shopping! I replaced the plain black skirt I finally tossed out earlier in the week and picked up some other little things that I needed to grab. When I got back my halloween costume was here *grin* I can't wait for this one, it should be rather amusing. All that before 2pm. Now what?

Later that same afternoon...
Grocery shopping complete now too. I've stocked up on everything I need for next weekend's pampered chef party and even bought chow as would suggest I might cook a meal or two in the next couple days.

Freshly showered and warmed by a jersey (it so feels like jersey weather) it's time to toss in a movie. Let's start with High Fidelity and revel in some biterness with happy endings.

No comments: