Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Time for a house update. The sun-tube has been installed in the bathroom and is wonderful. I can't believe how much light comes through there. Because it's over the shower I get a lovely back lit glow to my celestial shower curtain - very wise.

The next big undertaking is the bathroom in the apartment. I've got some main pieces already purchased or ordered, but we'll wait until the tenant is out then my worker-bee can rip down the nasty walling and rip up the carpet. I should take a hint from my bud Joe and start taking snapshots of befores and afters and add them to some kind of photo album. There's been so much changed in the house in the past year, too bad I didn't start taking shots earlier. I guess after the bathroom I should save up and replace some carpet or something, but the list always evolves.

The flight and car rental for the January NC/SC trip has been finalized, so we're definitely going. We've been very fortunate in that everything ends up being even cheaper than we expected when the final bill is determined. More money to drink on my dear. No other important hockey news - just waiting for more signings. :)

"Darlin' I don't have a hope for you right now. -Jessica Folker"

No comments: