Sunday, August 22, 2004

I spent the day... yesterday to be truthful if I glance at the clock... pimpin the pampered chef and mixing margaritas. I did break the drinking before noon rule, but it was only reasonable to try the cinnamon orange and chocolate margarita recipes before sharing them with guests. Food was delish, drinks were even better... and the party was a resounding success. You know it's good when your aunt and mother are accused of being drunk. :)

Satin and Vixen enjoyed the company and extra lovin' they got from their beloved Kirkus, and some new faces. They're not too particular about where the hand comes from as long as it's petting.

A few drinks at Jerry's to close out the day and I think I'll sleep well. It's also a comfort to know we have two more signings under the Chiefs wing. Chris Leinweber and Brent Kelly will be returning - bring our signed total to 16. "Last" evening was to be the southmont jubilee, but there wasn't too much happening there so the group of us decided to call it an early evening. Got the hint that there is some other circumstances which could be playing into Zehr's re-signing. *sigh* I won't even try to comment on Paulie, as we all pretty much know that won't happen - although it would be nice to see Toby give him another run.

"Fear I've wasted all my sun, fear I've wasted all my time. -Fuel"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cinnamon orange and chocolate margarita recipes? !?!

Please post ASAP. :-)

~Komejo

JM said...

By demand... the recipe can be found here:
http://www.blenderking.com/content/view/15/26/

Here's all you need:
6 ounces Tequila; 3 ounces cinnamon schnapps; 3 ounces orange juice; 5 ounces sour mix; ice; dashes of cinnamon; orange for garnish

I went with the fake goldschlager and it was delightful.