Monday, August 02, 2004

Fan club meeting night. Sounds like we may be making some changes here and there on the welcome party. Everyone fears change, but why not - maybe we'll get the guys not wanting to leave from the first party of the year. Since I missed the meeting last month I missed committees. :( Mayhaps I can still step in on one or two.

Speaking of hockey... Plans for a mid-winter trip are starting to come together. I figure when is a better time to make a run on the south than after a month or so of awful Johnstown weather. Combo that with the opportunity to see the Chiefs play three times in four days down south and I'm all over it.

Right now it's shaping up that we could easily hit the January 20 Charlotte NC game, go to Florence SC for the 22nd game, and on to Greenville SC for the 23rd game. If the NHL is playing by then we might even add a short jaunt up to Raleigh on the 21st to catch the Canes against Tampa Bay. Obviously that depends alot on the NHL getting their act together by January, something I'm not too certain of. Regardless the remainder of the trip is just a matter of deciding when to make reservations (hopefully my travel team won't back out on me).

After living in the Raleigh area for 3 years, I never did get to go see too many of the other cities around us. Time to do some catching up!

"I hold onto my pillow tight, and think of how you promised me forever. -JoJo"

No comments: